CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
This position has both Part Time and Full Time positions available.
To be considered, you must be an actively receiving services of the State Vocational Rehabilitation program.
For this position, Contact Center Representative, a credit history check will be required. This may include, but not limited to, credit worthiness, credit history and credit score.
GCE will recruit, hire, and train individuals with disabilities for the position of Call Center Representative I for our client’s location in the London, KY area. GCE will provide on-site job coaching to assist with the initial training phase (approximately 90 days), assist with requests and implementation of reasonable equipment and/or accommodations, and facilitate the transition of qualified and acceptably performing agents to our client for ongoing, permanent employment upon completion of the initial training.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent is required.
- Prefer experience in a customer service, high volume, and multiple function environments or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Responses must be timely, accurate, and convey the company attitude and image with customers. The contact center representative must meet work performance goals.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team.
- Representatives must have regular attendance, must be at work and be ready to work at their scheduled time, no exceptions.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, operate a PC, use internet search engines and computer systems, and specialized telephone systems.
- Must be able to type and read on a computer. It requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- The employee must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The Contact Center Representative I will be responsible for using web based systems to answer customer’s inquiries.
- This position will: Answer customer inquiries with professional courtesy, giving exceptional customer service to each customer, based on client specific instruction. Document each customer’s inquiry information into a database.
- Verify customer’s information, making corrections and updates as needed.
- Actively listen to recognize opportunities to offer additional information to callers insuring the caller and client has received the best customer service experience possible.
- Follow-up with callers as necessary. Use statistical contact center data to make improvements to performance.
- Handle each call following the 21 USCIS Inbound Behavioral Standards while following Gateway Guide scripts and providing accurate information to the customer.
- Shift and Schedule adherence.
- To perform this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please contact Vonda Martin at 606-309-8669 or email@example.com OR visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981
Global Connections to Employment, Inc is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
- On May 31, 2017