LONDON WORKFORCE MANAGER (Full Time)
- The Workforce Manager is responsible for leading the effort and resources in forecasting contacts across multiple channels and preparing optimal schedules to meet program metrics and the program’s financial goals. Additionally, the Workforce Manager will monitor adherence to schedules, trends of contacts by channel and adjust schedules to be in alignment with contact arrival patterns. Regular written and verbal reporting is required to provide performance results and recommendations for optimization of staff and schedules. The Workforce Manager will utilize workforce management systems when available as well as spreadsheets to prepare schedules, monitor and report adherence, and prepare forecast of contact volumes and staff levels.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Prepare and assess work schedules that will meet contact volume demands and program metrics
- Monitor and report intraday adherence to schedules
- Prepare and report contact forecasts by channel and reconcile with actual contact volume
- Alert Operations Management to spikes in call volume and collaborate on implementation of strategies for handling short-term and long-term spikes
- Assign and manage schedules and staffing levels to meet contractual metrics
- Manages the Attendance Line, reporting call-ins to Operations as they occur
- Develop and deliver shrinkage reports; including planned and unplanned absenteeism, as well as aux code reporting and exception management
- Maintain knowledge of company policies, program standard operating procedures, and industry best practices
- Frequent communication verbally and written with client
Minimum Job Requirements:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program and ten years or more of progressive management experience in a contact center environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Management/Supervisory experience required
- Associates degree preferred
- Knowledge of Windows applications including Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Ability to maintain professional relationships
- Ability to effectively communication with all levels of staff in a professional manner
This position requires excellent judgment, leadership and communication skills. The employee must have excellent presentation skills as well as time management and organizational skills. Working knowledge of hardware/software technologies used within application area, including mainframe and PC platforms, programming languages, database technologies, and network and telecommunications protocols. This position requires the ability to foster a team-oriented environment and requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. The employee must have a good understanding of the call industry including the metrics, reporting, and reporting software. Must exhibit creativity and innovation in system solutions; must be broadly focused and able to manage multiple efforts concurrently. Some travel may be required. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. The company will provide reasonable accommodation when necessary.
- On July 10, 2017