USCIS Call Center Agent – (multiple positions) (Full Time)
Location: London (13 of these Positions are Work from Home)
The Contact Center Representative will be responsible for using web based systems to answer customer’s inquiries.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must pass a federal suitability clearance including a criminal background check and credit check.
- Must be available to work Monday anytime from 8a-9p
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Answer customer inquiries with professional courtesy, giving exceptional customer service to each customer, based on client specific instruction.
- Document each customer’s inquiry information into a database.
- Verify customer’s information, making corrections and updates as needed.
- Actively listen to recognize opportunities to offer additional information to callers insuring the caller and client has received the best customer service experience possible.
- Follow-up with callers as necessary.
- Use statistical contact center data to make improvements to performance.
- Outbound calling for surveying to obtain client specific information.
- Shift and Schedule adherence.
Minimum Job Requirements:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent is required, and preferably experience in a customer service, high volume, and multiple function environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Effective verbal and written communication skills are required. Responses must be
timely, accurate, and convey the company attitude and image with applicants, customers
marketing partners, and vendors. The contact center representative must meet work
deadlines; good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team. The representative
must have regular attendance, must be at work and be ready to work at their scheduled
time, no exceptions. Must have the ability to multi-task, operate a PC, use internet search
engines and computer systems, and specialized telephone systems. Must be able to type
and read on a computer. It requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time. The
employee must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable
accommodation. The company will provide reasonable accommodation when necessary.
- On July 10, 2017