The Back-Up Assistant assists with the management of day-to-day operations. This position provides support to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, and reports directly to the Store Manager.
• Contributes to team effort by achieving targeted merchandise/accessory sales goals.
• Drive and maximize store sales and control and minimize shrink.
• Provide managerial and operational support to the Store Manager.
• Ensure the fiscal integrity of the store by accounting for all cash, merchandise, and other store assets.
• Participate in precautionary security measures to protect Company assets.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment.
• Ensure accuracy and efficiency of merchandise shipping and receiving.
• Assists Store Manager in maintaining inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels, anticipating customer demand.
• Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper merchandising, signage, and store cleanliness.
• Maintain strong product knowledge for use in selling, merchandising, and giving feedback as requested.
• All other duties as requested by the Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, and Area Director.
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-High School diploma or equivalent
-1-2 years of successful retail experience a plus but not required
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent problem-solving abilities
-Extreme flexibility in schedule. Must be willing to work opening/closing shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime
-Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds
-Competitive hourly pay
-Dental, and Vision Insurance
-401K with Company Match
-Generous employee discount
- On December 20, 2017