The Sales Associate is responsible for applying Shoe Sensation’s Five-Step Selling Standards to sale, non-sale, and clearance footwear. In addition, they suggestively sell the accessory/apparel product lines to build sales and improve store profit objectives.
• The Part-Time position typically works a limited number of hours and is assigned available hours as fill-in coverage by management.
• Provide superior customer service achieving targeted sales goals.
• Complete sales training program using the Sales Training Checklist.
• Maintain sales tracking chart.
• Monitor store maintenance daily.
• Uphold store visual standards daily using the Brand & Environment Standards.
• Maintain organization of stockroom and clean bathroom daily.
• Run merchandise into floor and wall bins; runs drags.
• Contributes to team effort by achieving targeted sales goals.
• Participate in precautionary security measures to protect Company assets.
• Ensure accuracy and efficiency of merchandise shipping and receiving.
• Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper merchandising, signage, and store cleanliness.
• Develop strong product knowledge for use in selling, merchandising, and giving feedback as requested.
• All other duties as requested by Store Manager.
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Extreme flexibility in schedule. Must be willing to work opening/closing shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime
-Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds
-Competitive hourly pay
-Generous employee discount
- On December 20, 2017