The Store Manager reports to an Area Director and is accountable for managing all day-to-day operations of an individual store to achieve targeted productivity, sales, and profitability within approved merchandising and pricing policy. The Store Manager also ensures customer service, store image, merchandise presentation, and cost control in attainment of company objectives. Hiring, training, scheduling, and motivation of store personnel are critical aspects of this position. The Store Manager is also responsible for monitoring merchandise needs and inventory levels via communication with the Merchandising Department.
• Produce sales gains by exceeding customer expectations.
• Meet or exceed Company objectives in all measurable areas of the business.
• Supervise all in-store operations to achieve sales, service, and profitability objectives.
• Continuously monitor operations to ensure standards are met and maintained in merchandise presentations, customer service, store cleanliness, shrink, and operating cost controls.
• Ensure the fiscal integrity of the store by accounting for all cash, merchandise, and other store assets.
• Continuously network, recruit, hire, and develop personnel for store, district, and Company.
• Maintain scheduling, payroll/selling cost at or below budget standards.
• Provide timely written associate evaluations.
• Arrange vendor clinics and trunk shows.
• Demonstrate salesmanship skills by maintaining sales and accessory levels per KPI established goals, and act as a role model by setting the example for other sales personnel to follow.
• Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company objectives.
• Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper merchandising, signage, and store cleanliness.
• Maintain strong product knowledge for use in selling, merchandising, and giving feedback as requested.
• Responsible for turning in completed documentation as requested by RVP and/or Corporate personnel by set deadlines.
• Work responsibilities would include overnight travel, weekend and evening hours.
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-High School diploma or equivalent
-2-3 years of successful management experience in a retail environment
-Strong selling experience with the proven ability to meet or exceed performance standard
-Proven experience in recruiting, hiring, and training strong staff
-Willingness to travel
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent problem-solving abilities
-Extreme flexibility in schedule. Must be willing to work opening/closing shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime
-Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds
-Competitive salaried pay
-Potential monthly sales and accessories bonus
-Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
-401K with Company Match
-Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
-Employer-paid Voluntary Life Insurance
-Generous employee discount
- On December 20, 2017